kevin3325

Default retrun to normal.dot

In word 2003 my normal dot has reveal codes on all the time how to I repair
normal.dot to not reveal codes. I have already reinstalled MS word.

Thanks in advance
TF

Reveal Code? Are you referring to non-printing characters?

If so, just click the ShowAll command button on the Standard Toolbar. It is
the character that looks like a reversed P ¶ called a Pilcro ¶. Word will
open next time in the same state it was closed.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"kevin3325" wrote in message
: In word 2003 my normal dot has reveal codes on all the time how to I
repair
: normal.dot to not reveal codes. I have already reinstalled MS word.
:
: Thanks in advance