Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Legal Division Legal Division is offline

Default Microsoft Office 2000 Professional

The above "Program" is installed, yet I can't seem to "use" it, example:
While using "Word 2000" and trying to set up a page format where
"Spell/Grammer" is needed a prompt will appear directing [me] to insert
"Microsoft Office 2000 Professional" disk, why? I have confirmed that this
"Progran" is in fact installed by going to Start/Settings/Control Panel - at
Add/Remove Programs it shows this "Program" listed, so what do I do next? In
responding to this message, please note I am not Computer Literate; so
answers must be in layman terms only, Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You need to install more of the features. Insert the disk and follow the
prompts to the point where it asks you which features you want installed to
run from your hard drive.

And by the way, Office is not a "program" but a suite of programs.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Legal Division" .(donotspam) wrote in message
The above "Program" is installed, yet I can't seem to "use" it, example:
While using "Word 2000" and trying to set up a page format where
"Spell/Grammer" is needed a prompt will appear directing [me] to insert
"Microsoft Office 2000 Professional" disk, why? I have confirmed that this
"Progran" is in fact installed by going to Start/Settings/Control Panel -
at
Add/Remove Programs it shows this "Program" listed, so what do I do next?
In
responding to this message, please note I am not Computer Literate; so
answers must be in layman terms only, Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Take a look at:

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.