Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kathryn Groves Kathryn Groves is offline

Default Help with Catalog

Is there any way to do a 20-24 page catalog in Word that has about 4 graphics per page. The
graphics are jpegs about 125k each. I can convert them to other file types if this would be better.
What I am getting now is a document that keeps crashing my machine (because it is HUGE).

I also have Publisher and am trying there -- but running in to the same problem

Ultimately I would LOVE to convert to PDF that is of manageable size to either upload to a website
or email (I suspect this won't happen).

I am running Office 2000 on a Windows XP system -- Dell laptop -- Pentium M with 512 Ram

Thank you in advance.

Kathy G.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Please read the previous answers to your question.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Kathryn Groves" wrote in message
Is there any way to do a 20-24 page catalog in Word that has about 4
graphics per page. The
graphics are jpegs about 125k each. I can convert them to other file
types if this would be better.
What I am getting now is a document that keeps crashing my machine
(because it is HUGE).

I also have Publisher and am trying there -- but running in to the same
problem

Ultimately I would LOVE to convert to PDF that is of manageable size to
either upload to a website
or email (I suspect this won't happen).

I am running Office 2000 on a Windows XP system -- Dell laptop -- Pentium
M with 512 Ram

Thank you in advance.

Kathy G.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kathryn Groves Kathryn Groves is offline

Sorry -- I reposted because I inadvertently posted in a place where I feared others might not see
it....

Thanks for you help.

--

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Yes, but it was tacked on to a response to another post and thus there was
probably a legitimate reason for thinking that it might not have been seen.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You posted twice in this same newsgroup.

so
all may benefit.

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Ah, okay. I read with read messages hidden, so I saw two new posts adjacent
to each other.

Yes, but it was tacked on to a response to another post and thus there was
probably a legitimate reason for thinking that it might not have been

seen.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You posted twice in this same newsgroup.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

merge a catalog Cathy Mailmerge 1 March 30th 06 03:46 PM
merge a catalog Doug Robbins - Word MVP Mailmerge 0 March 26th 06 11:47 PM
Word 2002 sp3 breaking catalog merge gary via OfficeKB.com Mailmerge 1 March 21st 06 10:54 PM
How can I print multiple 3 by 5 index cards to catalog library debicarter Microsoft Word Help 1 September 20th 05 07:56 PM
Re-create the catalog merge by removing all breaks Help Jeanne Moos Mailmerge 7 May 12th 05 07:52 PM