Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bob Griendling Bob Griendling is offline

Default repeat row headers

It seems I can't get row headers to repeat if I do it after I establish and
use the table. I'm using Word 2000.

Any help? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bob Griendling Bob Griendling is offline

Well, I looked at my message of 18 months ago before I posted and tried what
I was told to do then. It didn't seem to work, and I hope you'll pardon me
if I can't remember what else I might have done to fix the problem.

As it seemed I wasn't going to find help here, I kept playing with it and
discovered that somehow I actually had two tables. Once I deleted extraneous
space between the two, deleted the check in the "repeat row header" block
and then re-checked it, I fixed the problem.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Please see replies to your previous duplicate question.

so
all may benefit.

"Bob Griendling" wrote in message
It seems I can't get row headers to repeat if I do it after I establish

and
use the table. I'm using Word 2000.

Any help? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

FWIW, there was another very similar question posted (apparently by someone
other than you) just yesterday to which I gave a detailed reply. Glad you
got it working, anyway.

"Bob Griendling" wrote in message
Well, I looked at my message of 18 months ago before I posted and tried

what
I was told to do then. It didn't seem to work, and I hope you'll pardon

me
if I can't remember what else I might have done to fix the problem.

As it seemed I wasn't going to find help here, I kept playing with it and
discovered that somehow I actually had two tables. Once I deleted

extraneous
space between the two, deleted the check in the "repeat row header" block
and then re-checked it, I fixed the problem.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Please see replies to your previous duplicate question.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.