Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Quco Quco is offline

Default Insert a Clip Art image on top of an image using Word 2007

How do I superimpose a Clip Art image over a Picture image inserted in Word
2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:51:00 -0700, Quco
wrote:

How do I superimpose a Clip Art image over a Picture image inserted in Word
2007?

After you insert the clip art, and it's selected, the Picture Tools
Format tab should be visible in the ribbon. Click the Text Wrapping
button and choose In Front of Text. Then drag the clip art over the
picture. If the clip art doesn't let the picture show through its
background, you can click the Recolor button at the left end of the
Picture Tools ribbon and choose the Set Transparent Color item at the
bottom, then click the clip art's background.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman