Nickii

Default Can I copy autocorrect/auto text options from another user on the.

Stefan Blom

There is a document at the MVP site about exporting and importing AutoCorrect
entries:

How can I import and export all my AutoCorrect entries, so they can be
transferred to another machine?
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...utocorrect.htm

Stefan Blom

Cindy M -WordMVP-

You should find an article about moving things between
computers on the word.mvps.org website. That should tell
you how to use the macro tool Microsoft provides to backup
and restore AutoCorrect entries.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Charles Kenyon

See http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm for step-by-step
instructions on moving / sharing / copying / backing-up customizations
including AutoText, AutoCorrect, keyboard assignments, toolbars, macros,
etc.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.