Ken

Default Fonts

Hi, I hope you are all well.

I copied a html document into Word and started editing it. All kind of funky
things happened during the editing process. Then all of a sudden I noticed I
had only the following fonts listed on the Formatting Bar:

Device Font 10cpi
Device Font 12cpi
Device Font 17cpi

Now when I open a new document, they are the only fonts available. No doubt
in working with this document I clicked the wrong button or something. How do
I get back to my usual list of fonts? I checked help and can't find a way to
locate/recreate them.

Thanks in advance and have the great day.
Jay Freedman

Hi Ken,

Go into File Print and make sure a "real" printer is selected, not Generic
Text. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NoFonts.htm for
enlightenment.

--
Regards,