aehan

Default AutoComplete

How can I stop Word from AutoCompleting a year typed, eg as 2004? When
typing a date at the beginning of a letter in the UK it is typed, eg as 6th
December 2004. AutoComplete then finishes off the 2004 as an American date.
Can anyone help?

aehan

Thanks, but I teach mature students and some would freak at fields and macros
so I really need a simpler solution. So far, all I have been able to offer
is type the date followed by a space and then press Enter, but if anyone
knows how to disable AutoComple for that one thing I'd be really grateful.