Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
isobel isobel is offline

Default How do I see the guidelines on an Avery template

I am using Avery 8387, and when it opens it in word, I can't see the lines
that split up the 4 different postcards to tell where one starts and where
one ends. How do I see the lines? This used to work before no problem....
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2003 or earlier, click on Table | Show Gridlines.

In Word 2007, click somewhere in the postcard area, and then click on
Table Tools: Layout | View Gridlines.

isobel wrote:

I am using Avery 8387, and when it opens it in word, I can't see the lines
that split up the 4 different postcards to tell where one starts and where
one ends. How do I see the lines? This used to work before no problem....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

On the Table Tools Layout tab in the Table Group - click on View
Gridlines.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"isobel" wrote in message
:

I am using Avery 8387, and when it opens it in word, I can't see the lines
that split up the 4 different postcards to tell where one starts and where
one ends. How do I see the lines? This used to work before no problem....

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10/10/2007 8:43 AM