LurfysMa

Default How to place a graphic image in a header?

I would like to create a letterhead template with a graphic image (a
logo) in the first page leader. I would like the header to consist of
three "columns". (1) The logo. (2) The title of the company. (3) The
address and contact information.

My first attempt was to put a 3-column (1 row) table in the header. I
got columns 2 and 3 the way I wanted them, but when I moved the
graphic into cell 1, the row height increased to about .5" more than
the height of the logo. I was able to shrink it down by specifying an
exact row height, but then it no longer adjusts if I add text.

Is there a better way to do this?

The multi-column button is greyed out so I guess that's not available
in headers.

I do NOT want to use tabs because I the lines of text in columns 2 & 3
do not line up.

Thanks

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000

LurfysMa

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:43:59 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

Have you tried using an "At least" row height?

No. How would that help?

I want the row height to be dynamic -- whatever the text is.

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000

Come back when you have tried it. The row height needs to be enough to
accommodate the graphic, right? So set that height as the "At least" height.
Or, if you want it to be completely dynamic, then don't set the row height
at all, which is what you have now.