HT

Default Document 2 pages..don't want it

Word2003
WindowsXP

I know I have read this issue but for the life of me I cannot remember the
fix.

I have a document that is spanning on 2 pages. I want it on one page. I
cannot delete the paragraph mark on the second page to have the page delete.
If I put it a continuous section break the headers/footer disappear. How do
I not have the second page appear and not have to re-create the
headers/footers.

Thank you.

Glad I could help.

"HT" wrote in message
The document did have a table at the end of it.

Thank you! ;

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

newsgroup