Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Neron Neron is offline

Default First- and next page margins

Hi,

I've got a problem with margin-settings in the bodytext of a template.
For the first page of the template, I want the margin (left) to be 80mm
/ 3.15". In this first page there is also a nescesary sectionbreak
(continuous)
For the second page of the template, I want the margin (left) to be
38mm / 1.49".

If I use the template, and make a new document from it, I just want to
be able to type from the 2nd section on the first page (with just
showing one page with the large left-margin) on to the second page
(with the smaller margin; not changing the sections).

Does anyone know if this is possible? I've tried to play with the
different first-page and margins and so on, but haven't succeded yet.
It would be a big help for me!!

Tnx,

Bert

--
Neron
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Put a textbox in the first page header that extends down the left hand side
of the document. Then with the text set to wrap around the textbox, you
will effectively have created the margin that you require.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Neron" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

For more on the technique Doug describes, see the "More complex letterhead"
section of http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm as well as
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm

"Neron" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout