Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shannon Shannon is offline

Default Cursor

Hi!
I am very familiar with word....but I am using a new comp and when I open a
blank document the cursor appears in the middle of the sheet to the left
instead of the top LH corner. I cannot figure out why or how to change the
default so that it opens correctly. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Shannon