Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] cyndy.brown@compassairline.com is offline

Default Change bars/lines

Please help. As you know, Word 2002 doesn't allow me to accept changes
and retain the change bars fo revision management. Is there a macro for
this or will I need to upgrade? Did Microsoft fix this in a later
version? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I believe that it works the way the designers intended and hence there is
nothing to fix.

I would suggest that you take the steps required to hide the other aspects
of revisions and then convert the document to .pdf and distribute it in pdf
form.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.