Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] info@piazzainc.com is offline

Default Envelopes

We have a workio Panasonce DP-2310 printer in my office and seem unable
to get envelopes
to print on it. We feed one in and then it adjusts itself to it on the
second try but then the setting defaults back to incorrect. Is it
possible some printers don't print envelopes?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

An envelope is just a document printed with a particular layout. Create a
template to produce that document - or start with the examples you can
download from my web site.
You may find http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm useful also.