Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rosierus rosierus is offline

Default get rid of a superfluous header/footer, invisible in print prev?

I've got a superfluous header/footer, which in header/footer view creates
an extra page, but in print preview or normal view doesn't appear.
It's got a continuous section break before it. How do I get rid? Any help
much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Unlink the header and footer from those in the previous section of the
document and then delete them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.