Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hba2pd hba2pd is offline

Default changing the page layout of the whole document

Hi,

1. I would like to change the page layout of the whole document, not
just a single page. How can I do this?

Thank you in advance,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hba2pd hba2pd is offline

Hi,

Then I get an error message which says that "setting you chose for the
left and right margins, column spacing or paragraph indents are to
large for the page width in some sections." I would like to know what
procedures I should take to remove this error.

Thank you in advance,

On 2$B7n(B25$BF|(B, $B8a8e(B10:09, "Jezebel" wrote:
File Page Setup

"hba2pd" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hi,

1. I would like to change the page layout of the whole document, not
just a single page. How can I do this?

Thank you in advance,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go to Format | Columns and click on the preset picture for One (even if it's
already selected), make sure that "Whole document" is selected for "Apply
to," then click OK.

"hba2pd" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

Then I get an error message which says that "setting you chose for the
left and right margins, column spacing or paragraph indents are to
large for the page width in some sections." I would like to know what
procedures I should take to remove this error.

Thank you in advance,

On 2月25ζ—₯, 午後10:09, "Jezebel" wrote:
File Page Setup