Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Stan W.

Default Editing Mail Merge Recipients

I am using Word 2003 to Mail Merge Outlook folders ( Contacts or Business
A/c's) to envelopes.
When I get to the "Mail Merge Recipients" window, is there any way of
editing the recipients apart from unckecking the box on their row?
Also, can the columns be change to hold different info?
I am just starting into this venture and antisipate 2000 + addresses
eventually.
Mail Merges antisipated a- Country, country and state, post code or
geographic region, and Business categoriety.
I have removed updates for the period 12-13.04.06 without any noticable
change.
Thanks
Stan W.