Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Tuck-Sherman Robin Tuck-Sherman is offline

Default Change of font when printing

Using Word 2007, the font (Book Antiqua Reg. 10) in a couple of paragraphs on
the same page of a report becomes lighter when printing. Is this a glitch
with Word 2007? Never had this problem before.

Suggestions are most welcomed. Thanks,

Robin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Does this happen in a particular document, or can you reproduce it in any
document?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Robin Tuck-Sherman" wrote:

Using Word 2007, the font (Book Antiqua Reg. 10) in a couple of paragraphs on
the same page of a report becomes lighter when printing. Is this a glitch
with Word 2007? Never had this problem before.

Suggestions are most welcomed. Thanks,

Robin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Tuck-Sherman Robin Tuck-Sherman is offline

I've had to crop and reduce the graph preceding the affected paragraphs to
restore the darkness of the font. It took me some time to resolve the
problem.

I appreciate your reply. I didn't reproduce the paragraphs. I tried to copy
over, eliminate spacings, move and reduce the graph without going to "Format
Object", etc. It finally worked after using crop in "Format Object".

Many thanks,

Robin

"Robin Tuck-Sherman" wrote:

Using Word 2007, the font (Book Antiqua Reg. 10) in a couple of paragraphs on
the same page of a report becomes lighter when printing. Is this a glitch
with Word 2007? Never had this problem before.

Suggestions are most welcomed. Thanks,

Robin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

This is certainly nothing I've ever experienced before (neither the problem
nor the solution). Anyway, I'm glad you got it sorted--and thank you for the
feedback.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP