Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Reveal which formula causing true result Reveal which formula causing true result is offline

Default Trial version was updated now it wants activation key

New computer, I started trial version of Office, it installed and then 9
updates for it became available. I downloaded them and now it wants me to
enter the activation key before it will let me proceed.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Office Button Word Options Resources Activate.