windrose

Default how do i recover an accidentally deleted document?

Please help me -
I accidentally deleted a paper that i was working on
can you help me please?????
Stefan Blom

Check the Recycle Bin (if you haven't already). If "Always create
backup copy" was checked on the Save tab of ToolsOptions, you'd be
able to recover a previous version of the file. Other than that, I'm
afraid you're out of luck.

For more about save options in Word, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/AutomaticSave.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP