Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris[_4_] Chris[_4_] is offline

Default Printing large table wont insert page breaks

Hi,
I am trying to print out a large word document with a table which
spans apprximately 20 pages.

When I view the document in the normal view the document looks fine
but when I look it in print view and when I print it the table column
lines go all of the way to the very bottom of the page and even prints
over the document footer that I have got in place.

I have gone to table properties-row-allow row to break across pages
and it still has the same problem.

Any help would be great.
Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

In Table Properties, Table tab, set the "Text wrapping" to "None." Does that
help?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Chris" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
I am trying to print out a large word document with a table which
spans apprximately 20 pages.

When I view the document in the normal view the document looks fine
but when I look it in print view and when I print it the table column
lines go all of the way to the very bottom of the page and even prints
over the document footer that I have got in place.

I have gone to table properties-row-allow row to break across pages
and it still has the same problem.

Any help would be great.
Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris[_4_] Chris[_4_] is offline

already got the text wrapping set and still doesnt work properly

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Is the table inside a frame or text box?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Chris" wrote in message
ps.com...
already got the text wrapping set and still doesnt work properly