Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
K-J K-J is offline

Default Keyboard settings are wrong

I have the same trouble as lady in red, IE: " = @ and vica versa. I have gone
to regional and language options and their is not keyboard configuration
option. It has UK or US settings, which I've tried to no avail. Are there
any other possibilities. I noticed the on-screen keyboard matches the above
communication but not the actual keypad set-up.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Of course there is!
Check your keyboard settings in Windows Control panel Regional and
Language Options Languages Details.

K-J wrote:
I have the same trouble as lady in red, IE: " = @ and vica versa. I
have gone to regional and language options and their is not keyboard
configuration option. It has UK or US settings, which I've tried to
no avail. Are there any other possibilities. I noticed the on-screen
keyboard matches the above communication but not the actual keypad
set-up.

transfer settings from 2000 to 2003 Justin Fisher Microsoft Word Help 1 June 1st 06 01:15 AM
how do i return my keyboard keys to original settings? vmw New Users 2 May 14th 06 02:29 PM
International Keyboard mike New Users 2 January 23rd 06 12:41 AM
Keyboard types wrong letters in Office or I.E. ! Larry S. Microsoft Word Help 1 May 28th 05 05:50 AM
Save As is not working due to macro security settings Craig Meritz Microsoft Word Help 1 December 16th 04 03:53 AM