Mohammad Bashir Ahmadzai

Default Word and PDF

To whome it may concern:

I want to change a microsoft word document into a PDF so please help me in
this case.
CyberTaz

You need software capable of making the conversion, such as Adobe Distiller
or Acrobat, etc. Word does not have a "Save As PDF" option.

What you can also do is go to the Print dialog box and put a check in the
box labeled Print to File which will create a .prn file. If you just want to
transport the file for remote printing this may be sufficient.

HTH |:)