Tejas Bhatt

Default Word and Visio: Resizing of drawings

I have following MS Word and MS Visio versions on one system.
MS WORD 2002 (10.6612.6626) SP3
MS Visio Professional 2002 SP-2 (10.0.5110)
On this system when I copy drawings from Visio and then paste them to Word
document, there is no change in their sizes. It is exactly the same as in
Visio.

Now, I have other system with MS Word and Visio.
MS WORD 2002 (10.6612.6714) SP3
MS Visio Professional 2002 SP2 (10.0.5110)
On this system, whenever I copy and paste drawings from Visio, they get
reduced in size.

This thing has been causing problems for a long time. Note that both systems
are exactly identical and I have no known changes made to the configuraiton
of both applications.

Can someone please suggest reasons and solution to this problem??

Regards and Thanks.