Kim

Default how do i get pictures to appear in a document instead of as an at.

How come my pictures only appear as an attachment to an email instead of also
appearing in the email itself?
CyberTaz

Is this a Word question or an Outlook question? Are you referring to outgoing
messages or ones you have received? More specifics including program & Window
versions would be very useful information.

Thanks |:)