kelloggsfan

Default How can I add Paste Special as a right click option in word 2002

I had a user ask me this and have no idea. She would also like it as an
option in PowerPoint 2002. I think she got the idea from Excel, just a hunch.
Jay Freedman

kelloggsfan wrote:
I had a user ask me this and have no idea. She would also like it as
an option in PowerPoint 2002. I think she got the idea from Excel,
just a hunch.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oToToolbar.htm, and
pay special attention to step 2c and the Note in step 4.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

CyberTaz

It might be easier to just add the command as a button on a toolbar:

ToolsCustomizeCommands, select Edit & locate the command in command list.
Drag it to anywhere on a toolbar.

HTH |:)