ARPHamm

Default Electronic Form from a Word Document

Can someone tell me how to create a form, preferably with protected fields,
that can be completed and sent via Outlook? I have searched the help files
and have been unable to find anything that addresses this particular need. I
am especially interested in being able to protect the portions of the form
that are not to be revised but to allow users to complete the blanks or check
the boxes and tab to the next field.

Thanks for your help.
Greg Maxey

You should get a good start here and the linked articles by Dian Chapman:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support