Petah

Default piano concert flyer

Does anyone have a sample flyer for a piano concert evening?
Jay Freedman

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jay Freedman

Nothing? The first two templates I see are for Word 97 or later,
"Music event program" and "School concert event program". The latter
even has a picture of a piano keyboard on the cover.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Petah wrote:
Does anyone have a sample flyer for a piano concert evening?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jay Freedman

Maybe I'm being obtuse today, but that strikes me as not much difference.
Just use the cover art and throw away the inside pages.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Petah wrote:
Does anyone have a sample flyer for a piano concert evening?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jay Freedman

Really? chuckle Who would have thought it??

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Petah wrote:
Does anyone have a sample flyer for a piano concert evening?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...oncert+program

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Daiya Mitchell

To be totally fair in this case (and I consider these template requests to
be harbingers of the downfall of society, generally), I suspect switching
from program to flyer would probably also require resizing everything from
half-sheet of paper to whole sheet. That's not so useful.

On the other hand, all you need is *any* flyer template, and then borrow the
piano cover art or download specific clips. But that would require
thinking. !