Jacques

Default Images disappear after I scroll up and down. I need to tweak the .

When I insert an image in Word it doesn't appear unless I tweak the lines
around the image. Once I scroll the image off the screen and then try to
scroll down to see it again, the part of the image that went off screen has
become invisible unless I again tweak the handles around the image. I did the
same thing with the same image in Works and there is no problem. This happens
will all the images. Thanks for the help. Jake