Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Warren254 Warren254 is offline

Default Not junk or spam

How can I label an outgoing email so that it will not be received as junk or
spam by the recipients? I am using Outlook. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you get much spam, you probably have a good idea of what some "spammy"
subject lines are. I can tell you that the messages I get that often almost
get deleted without reading are those without subject lines or with subject
lines all in lower case or caps or with misspelled words. Although I often
use humorous subject lines on some of my emails to friends, for business
purposes your best bet is a subject line that describes the subject as
specifically and accurately as possible, perhaps with a personal reference
if it's going to someone you know.

Also, make sure your mail client is set up to display your first and last
name (or initials and last name or however you would ordinarily sign a
message), not just your email address. This is especially important if your
email address is anything other than your name (or something like it) @your
ISP or company Web site. Would *you* open a suspicious-looking message from
elephant144, say, or maddog2020?

"Warren254" wrote in message
How can I label an outgoing email so that it will not be received as junk
or
spam by the recipients? I am using Outlook. thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Ultimately you can't. Quite rightly the recipient has control over what
he/she sees as spam!

Warren254 wrote:
How can I label an outgoing email so that it will not be received as
junk or spam by the recipients? I am using Outlook. thanks

Junk characters Lavanya Pandian Microsoft Word Help 6 September 17th 07 07:58 AM
About spam Bob New Users 6 July 17th 06 01:56 PM
My Microsfot Word was infected by virus or Spam My Microsoft Word was infected - Help Microsoft Word Help 3 May 30th 06 07:02 PM
Call Microsoft Junk! Fuck Microsoft Word Help 2 April 24th 06 01:26 AM
How do you keep emailed Word documents out of spam filters Mel Microsoft Word Help 2 August 1st 05 03:45 PM