Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AuntBea AuntBea is offline

Default How do you set up an address book in Vista word

I want to set up an address book and have no idea how to go about doing it
in Vista. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

There is no such thing as 'Vista Word'. Recent Word versions use the
contacts list in Outlook.