Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jen_writer jen_writer is offline

Default paragraph format doesn't clear when I hit enter

In the past, when I worked with bulleted lists, the first time I would hit
enter at the end of the line, a new bulleted, indented line would appear to
match the line before it. If I immediately hit enter a second time, the
cursor would drop to the next line sans bullet and indent -- basically it
would go back to the normal format style.

However, now, the second time I hit enter, the cursor drops down and removes
the bullet, but it remains indented and in a bullet format style. I have to
manually clear the format style. This is very annoying.

Does anyone know why this suddenly changed on me and how I can fix it?
thanks
Jen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Just press Ctrl+Shift+N to reapply the Normal style.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP