Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jurgenpa jurgenpa is offline

Default How do I put de security of the Macros low in Word 2007?

I want to install Wordfast but donĀ“t know how I can lower the security of the
Macros in Word 2007. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Had you read the instructions that come with the add-in, you would have
found an explanation. However, unless you have been messing with the
security settings of Word 2007, you will not have to do this. Extract the
wordfast.dot file to the Word 2007 startup folder and the add-in tools will
be available.

jurgenpa wrote:
I want to install Wordfast but don“t know how I can lower the
security of the Macros in Word 2007. Help!