Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Amanda Amanda is offline

Default Word 2007 Paragraph Formatting

Hello. I'm noticing that with my Word 2007, the paragraph default is to
double space. I go into the paragraph menu and change it, but then when I
open the program the next time, it is back to the double spacing. How can I
set it to single spacing permanently (or at least so it is the default).
Thanks.
--
Amanda
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe Joe is offline

Open a blank word doc, click on paragraph, set your options and then click
default at the bottom of the paragraph window. After clicking default click
Yes to save in your normal.dot template.