Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
karen110 karen110 is offline

Default Format backrgound for one page

Hi, is there a way I can change the background for an individual page rather
than the whole document? I'm using Office 2003.

Thanks!
Karen
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Insert a picture (or just a box filled with a color) on the page, format it
as Behind Text, and size it to cover the page.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman