Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gitte Gitte is offline

Default Don't want the default value to be shown

In Word 2003 I have a template with fx. text form fields. These fields are
filled out automatically with information from my ERP system.
But when looking at the document after the informations have been entered
automatically, both the inserted value and the default value is shown. Fx. in
a text form field with the default value NAME, the result is Peter
McDonaldNAME.

What do I need to change to make sure that the default value is shown in the
template, but NOT in the document after the fields have been filled out?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gitte Gitte is offline

Found out that if I removed the marking in the option to get animated text
shown the problem was solved.