Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alfred Alfred is offline

Default DDE and multiple users

Configuration : XP pro SP2

I connect to my account user1 and open a first word document.

I use "runas ..." to open with my second account user2 a second word document.

The second document is opened in the first winword.exe processus and with
the right of user1 (DDE). Security problem for me.

How to stop DDE mechanism or keep a DDE mechanism independant of user.

Regards

Alfred