mck1313

Default formatting lost when pasting text in from another program

Hi

We recently upgraded from word 2002 to 2003. Previously i was able to copy
sql scripts from Rapid SQL (where it colours the scripts and spaces them out)
into my word document. Since the upgrade i can no longer do this and when i
hit paste my formatting is totally lost and all the script becomes size 10
arial and loses it spacing. I get no clipbaord icon when i paste in to select
the keep original formatting option.

Does anyone know why this is happening
Stefan Blom

You can use EditPaste Special to paste in a desired format. But see
also http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...xtChanges.html
and http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ionsWorks.html

--
Stefan Blom