Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dia dia is offline

Default how do i delete a character from appearing when i open Word

When I open Word and explanation mark automatically appears on the document.
When I reply/forward and email through Outlook, it also appears. I have
checked everything I know to, but I cannot find anything. Please help me!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

--