troubled

Default In the view menu Mark Up is always on

When typing a letter in Word I suddenly have red lettering and the word
delete appears everything I have typed is underlined and in red. On searching
for the reason I noticed the Mark Up under the view menu in the toolbar is
on? when I click it off everything is O.K. Why does it revert back to that
when I re-enter my letter?