DoubleACL

Default DVD case insert template

The templates in that section are only for CD/DVD jewel-type cases. Do you
know of any book-style templates? I know I can measure..., but it would be
helpful if there was a template that included the page dimensions, margins,
orientation, and vertically-oriented spline box.

"Vlada Breiburg [msft]" wrote:

There are also a lot of templates he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...477751033.aspx

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day Joe S. Joe ,

Bewdy mate, hope you enjoyed your time down here.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic
Want a hyperlinked index? S/W R&D? See WordHeretic.com

Joe S. Joe reckoned:

Thanks. That will help a lot.

I noticed your greeting of €śGday€ť and assumed you are Australian. Ive
been Downunder four times over the years, most recently 2 years ago, and
traveled all around the east coast. Ive spent a lot of time in Sydney and
Melbourne, but also Cairns and Brisbane (or nearby Bli Bli), and the gold
coast. Its always nice to run across an Aussie in cyberspace.

Cheers!

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day Joe S. Joe ,

Grab a ruler. Measure the size of the case. If you are making a J card
it is the width of the face + the height of the case. Draw up a table
with no borders and hard set row and column sizes to match.

You now have your template.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic
Want a hyperlinked index? S/W R&D? See WordHeretic.com

Joe S. Joe reckoned:

I need a DVD case insert template. Can't find one online. Does anybody have
one you can send to me?

Graham Mayor

Word is a very poor program for DVD cases. Take a look at Surething CD
labelling software, which includes more templates than you can shake a
stick at - including this one.

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day Joe S. Joe ,

Bewdy mate, hope you enjoyed your time down here.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic
Want a hyperlinked index? S/W R&D? See WordHeretic.com

Joe S. Joe reckoned:

Thanks. That will help a lot.

I noticed your greeting of "G'day" and assumed you are Australian.