TechWriter

Default Easy Way to Format Every Other Row?

I have a very large table that I would like to shade every other row in to
make it easier to read. Is there any easy way to do this without selecting
each row individually and shading it one by one? I tried Table AutoFormat,
but there isn't a format in the list that I need...the shading colors are too
dark.

I am using:
Windows 2000
Word 2000

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
Doug Robbins

Use the following macro when the selection is in the table whose rows you
want to format:

Dim i As Long
For i = 1 To Selection.Tables(1).Rows.Count Step 2
Selection.Tables(1).Rows(i).Shading.BackgroundPatt ernColor = wdColorAqua
Next i

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.