Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
KathyStel KathyStel is offline

Default WORD 2007: can't relocate picture box

Working with a file I created in WORD 2002, I can't move a picture box in
Office 2007. I can select it, but can't drag it anywhere. Suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You have added in In Line with Text: right-click and select Properties and
change the alignment to one of the other settings - say In Front - and then
you will be able to move it around. You can change the default behaviour of
inserted graphics in Tools, Options. Whoops! Word Options, Advanced tab now.

Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP