Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
nancycrobbins nancycrobbins is offline

Default how do i upload a document?

i am taking a basic Word course online. I had no trouble completing the
document but I am supposed to upload it for the instructor and I have no idea
how to do that. Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

This has nothing really to do with Word. Maybe you attach it to an email
that you send to the instructor, or there maybe some website that you are
supposed to log into that has a facility set up to allow you to do it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"nancycrobbins" wrote in message
i am taking a basic Word course online. I had no trouble completing the
document but I am supposed to upload it for the instructor and I have no
idea
how to do that. Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

nancycrobbins wrote:
i am taking a basic Word course online. I had no trouble completing
the document but I am supposed to upload it for the instructor and I
have no idea how to do that. Please help

There are so many ways to do that it's not useful to try to describe them.
Talk to your instructor and see what hir recommends. THEN if it doesn't
work, you'll have something to talk about.

Pop`

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

To YOU It has nothing to do with Word; to the OP, it obviously does. Rather
than being an MVP with another a-hole response, when you have to say things
like that, give an alternative; it's the only polite thing to do.

Pop`

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
This has nothing really to do with Word. Maybe you attach it to an
email that you send to the instructor, or there maybe some website
that you are supposed to log into that has a facility set up to allow
you to do it.

"nancycrobbins" wrote in
message ...

~$ Russ Microsoft Word Help 21 February 5th 08 06:48 PM
Mailmerge directories not working Word 2003 Chris Mailmerge 5 January 16th 07 01:41 PM
adding headers and footers to a word document PhilB Microsoft Word Help 12 October 10th 06 07:13 PM
Mail Merge Data Question Tom Bean Mailmerge 7 May 26th 06 12:02 AM
Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 39 April 19th 06 06:35 PM