Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dcmadam dcmadam is offline

Default Change red font to another colour when tracking changes in Word

The red colour of font used to review a document when track changes option is
active tires my eyes. How can I change it. I know how to change font colour
normally.

I searched in my help menu unsuccessfully

Thank you for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Select Tools Options Track Changes tab. The options you have depend on
the version of Word you are using. In order to see all changes in a specific
color, select a named color instead of "By author" (By author will apply
different colors to changes made by different authors).

For more details about how track changes work (incl. information about how
colors are allocated to different authors), see:
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg