Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MoJR

Default addressing envelopes

When I try to print an address on an envelope, sometimes Word will not
recognize
4 lines. I have to manually input the 4th line. I have tried the online help
at the MVP site and was not successful. The problem is totally inconsistent.
There doesn't seem to be a common denominator for the problem. I also tried
repairing the Office installation. This was not successful.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.