Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
quovadis

Default toolbar selections are grayed out in custom toolbars

I'm trying to add a new supervisor to an existing organizational chart in
Word 2003. When I open the Organizational Chart toolbar, all the selections
are grayed out. Do I really have to start all over?! I did not create this
chart originally.