Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
GOLDIE IN COMPUTER HELL GOLDIE IN COMPUTER HELL is offline

Default DO I NEED TO HAVE MICROSOFT OFFISE WORKS, FOR SAMS2003

I'M TRING TO SUBMIT MY HOMEWORK, IT JUST KEEPS SAYINGI HAVE SAMS WINDOWS
OPEN. CLOSED THEM ALL, AND STILL WONT WORK . WE ALREADY DONE EVERYTHING
FIREWALLS AND ALL

DO I NEED PROFESSIONAL WORD OR WORKS THIS IS MY HUSBAND QUESTION? WERE
NOT SURE WHATS WRONG PLEASE HELP GOLDIE
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

First - turn off your caps. It's hard to read and generally means you're
yelling at us. Not a good thing when you need help.

Can you tell us exactly what the error message says? Don't paraphrase - the
exact wording can help us help you.

Word is Word, there is no "professional" version. If you have a question
about which program you need to do your homework, that question can only be
answered by your instructor.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]