Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
No Name

Default I am trying to figure out why my hyperlinks in a Word document won't work on a pdf file - any ideas?

I am trying to figure out why my hyperlinks in a Word document won't work on
a pdf file - any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Using Word's hyperlinks in the PDF is part of the PDF conversion function -
usually it is an option in the settings of the PDF utility. But without know
which version of Word and which version of the hundreds of PDF utilities you
are using...

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

wrote in message
I am trying to figure out why my hyperlinks in a Word document won't work
on a pdf file - any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See if this helps:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled....cfm?id=328556